Now under new management, the goal is simple.Maintain the highest quality sandwiches and salads while providing a customerexperience rooted in service.
Pay range $9.50-$11.00 commensurate with experience
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
• Deal directly with customers face to face and by telephone, by creating a welcoming environment
• Taking orders, processing payments
• Preparing of food product
• Creating sandwiches, soups and salads, accurately filling orders
• Respond promptly to customer needs
• Organize priorities to ensure customers are satisfied with wait times
• Ensures deli stays cleans, utilizes checklists for accuracy
Must be willing and available to work days, evenings and weekends. Typical working hours are M-Th 9am-
7pm, Fri-Sat 9am-8pm, Sun 10am-3pm
The applicant must have either a high school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
Qualified applicants must be over 18 years old, at least 1 year of customer service experience, in a food service/restaurant environment preferred
• Must be able to effectively communicate in English, by reading writing and communicating to staff and patrons
• Ability to perform basic math, count change correctly, balance a cash register and credit card slips.
• Ability to train others on the requirements of their role
Essential Functions of the Job
• Ability to stand for extended periods of time
• The ability to lift 40 pounds or more with or without assistance
• The ability to be agile and perform tasks at a quick pace• The ability to use equipment in the deli including but not limited to, cash registers, calculators, meat slicers, telephones